Martes, Hunyo 3, 2014

On uttering the 3 magic words...

If you're like me, you would be squeamish at the mere thought of saying the 3 magic words - I love you - to anyone. Whether to family, friends, special people, heck even to your pet dogs! I know I'm so abnormal that way. I guess I just never got used to the idea of saying "I love you" just for the sake of saying it. I remember one time someone said these words to me and my reply was "thank you". So needless to say, that did not go anywhere. haha.. In my defense, let me justify this personal weirdness by saying that I grew up in a home where the words "I love you" are only mentioned in greeting cards. We never actually say it in person (until recently). So I never learned how to say it and when do I actually say it. So I guess I never had the correct practice.

But fortunately, years down the road, I met beautiful people who taught me how to say it by example. Sometimes my friends would tease me by acting sweet and they would say I love you to each other so I would turn into goo and die from being grossed out. hehe I would rather eat onions (my hatest vegetable in existence) than be caught saying those words. But of course, change is inevitable and its good that with enough pushing from people to practice and actually having the chances to practice it, I was able to overcome this weird pet peeve. Which is lucky for me! :)

So fast forward to 2014, I guess 80% of the barrier has been knocked out. I can say it without feeling nauseous and I'm proud of it! hehe Its definitely a remarkable improvement for me! :) So to you ( yes you!) who taught me how to express affection, thank you! I love you!! :)



To these people, I love you all with all my heart! :)




























Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento